"You have liberated me from a lifetime fear. I have had Cognitive Behavioural
Therapy, but it did not come anywhere near close to what happened today. Its hard
to believe that I stroked those dogs"
"I did not think my fear of dogs would be resolved in one training session!
I believe this was possible through the excellent interpersonal skills and
friendliness of the trainers"
"I stroked a Rottweiler!!"
Our specialist ‘Keeping you safe around dogs in the community’ workshops are tailored
around all aspects of responsible dog ownership.
We also work with local authorities, to deliver tailored workshops to address ownership
issues in relation to dog control orders and nuisance dogs.
In the first instance please contact us for
further details and to discuss your specific needs.
DogSEE offers full day workshops which aim to give you knowledge, techniques and skills to manage dogs with confidence at home and in the community.
- Learn how to read various elements of a dogs body language and recognise the communication signals that they are giving you
- Learn some simple techniques for keeping yourself, and others, comfortable and safe
- Understand how avoid canine communication faux pas
- Practice safe meeting and greeting techniques with real dogs
- Learn about what aspects of dog welfare are essential in order to develop a balanced relationship with your dog
- Understand your legal and moral obligations in relation to dog ownership